Sunday, July 30, 2017

A day at the office: Configuring Identity in the cloud

The past half year I did not blog that much on TestingSaaS.
With good reason!
I started a new job as a technical consultant at iWelcome and I was quite busy with relocating too.

Why iWelcome?
It is Europe's Identity Platform in the cloud.
iWelcome provides Identity & Access Management as a Service (IDAAS) for organizations, so they can manage the identity lifecycle of their consumers, employees, business customers, partners and suppliers in a secure, simple and efficient manner.

How cool is that?
Since 2010 I have been studying IDAAS (thanks UMA :-) ) and now with the hype of data science (event logging !!) and data privacy (GDPR) I can all combine these disciplines in one job. Who dares wins!

Mind you, I already had some IAM experience at Essent and Onegini, but this was software related, now it's implementation, a complete other ball game with other stakes and rules.

Just one step at a time.

So stay tuned for my further adventures in IAM told on TestingSaaS, eForensics Magazine, Fixate and the iWelcome blog.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. Really helpful for learning Big Data Training and keep update on some more tutorials….. I liked your blog.

Cordny Nederkoorn said...

Thank you Meena.
Have fun learning Big data.

Tejuteju said...

It was really a nice post and I was really impressed by reading thisData Science online Course


Cordny Nederkoorn said...

Hi Teju,

I'm glad you liked it.